Thursday, July 15, 2010

Broken WaSteLanD

I love the trading system that Wasteland and other losangeles based thrift stores offer. I take a pile of my old but goodies clothes and trade or get cash / check for them. Unfortunately my recent sell at Wasteland has but a dent in our relationship.

Last Sunday I went to Wasteland and traded my clothes and received a check that bounced.. blah. I was super pissed at first but then realized this shit happens.
So I went to my banker (Wells Fargo) to figure out how to avoid this situation from ever happening again.
I want to share this info with you so you don't receive a return check fee like i did.
Since Wasteland banks with Wells Fargo like myself, the next time i receive a check from them i will deposit it with a teller. Wells Fargo can then check right away to make sure the company has sufficient funds.
Now if you don't bank with Wells Fargo i am not sure what you would have to do, but to save yourself from a migraine i would ask your bank what is the best way to avoid a check from bouncing.
-HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment